"Hurry To Check Today Special Offer And Discount On Kingston Digital DataTraveler 6000 4 GB Flash Drive - DT6000/4GB Right Now To Avoid Your Disappointment"
Protect your organization's portable data by choosing Kingston's ultra-secure DataTraveler 6000 USB Flash drive. The DT6000 is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated and features 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode. XTS is the newest cipher mode that provides stronger protection over other block cipher modes such as CBC and ECB modes. DataTraveler 6000 uses elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), which is recommended by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) as part of the NSA Suite B set of cryptographic algorithms. Encryption keys are protected with a 256-bit Master Key Encryption Key (MKEK), preserving the AES 256-bit encryption strength. Its 100% hardware authentication eliminates the possibility of password brute force attacks by destroying all critical security parameters after 10 invalid login attempts. DataTraveler 6000 is rugged and waterproof, with a titanium-coated, stainless-steel casing for added durability. It's easy to set up and use, with no admin rights or application installation required.
- Size: 4 GB
- Brand: Kingston
- Model: DT6000/4GB
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .90" h x .47" w x 3.06" l, .5 pounds
- Memory: 4GB
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated
- Enforced Complex Password - Password is user-set with a minimum of three of the four characteristics (lowercase, uppercase, characters and numbers) required to prevent unauthorized access
- Full Privacy - 100 percent of stored data is protected by 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) hardware based encryption, master key recreated at logon
- Drive locks down after 10 intrusion attempts and encryption key is destroyed
- United States National Security Agency Suite B set of cryptographic on Board
- DT6000 can operate with Auto Run disabled
- Digitally signed firmware updates using Suite B SHA-384 and ECDSA P-384
- Enforces tamper-free Auto Run files
From the Manufacturer
Protect sensitive data with military-grade encryption.
Kingston’s DataTraveler® 6000 features FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validation and 256-bit AES hardware-encryption using XTS block cipher mode, which offers stronger protection than CBC and ECB modes. It protects even the most confidential data with Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) encryption algorithms which meet the Suite B standards approved by the U.S. Government.
Kingston’s DataTraveler 6000 USB Flash drive is:
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated
- Assembled in the U.S.
- Secured by Spyrus with Suite B on Board™
- Customizable (minimum quantity required)
- Waterproof — up to 4 ft.
- Secure — drive locks down after a specified number of intrusion attempts and encryption key is destroyed; enforced complex password set by user
- Easy to use
- Backed by a five-year warranty and free technical support